Category Archives: PSP
- Download this rar package ( if you dont have a dropbox account, create one here )
- Extract the rar package and copy the “PSP” folder to the root of your PSP.
- After it has copied across, go to “Settings” – “System Update” and choose “Update via Storage Media”. Do the PSP update to 6.35…
- When the update is successfull, Go to “Game” – “Memory Stick” and run the “635 HEN…” software.
- Then run the “635 PRO-B Updater” software. When it asks to install, just press X and install.
Your PSP should now be able to play ISO/CSO games when copied to the ISO folder on the root of your memory stick.
If you dont have an ISO folder, create one in the root directory. Games can be found via “Game” – “Memory Stick”, an icon of the game should show up! Happy gaming!
- If your battery dies or if you switch off the PSP (not including sleep mode) then you must re-run those 2 files again in order (Hen Pro then Pro-B Updater, not the sony firmware update)
- The Sony Update folder may be deleted off the PSP which resides in the following folder: PSP/GAME
- NEVER update your PSP’s firmware further than 6.35!!!!!!!!